Imparting the heart and mind of Christ to the heart and mind of every child
Welcome to Riverwood Classical School
Applications Now Being Accepted for 2017-2018
Riverwood Classical is a classical and Christian school in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and is a member school of the Association of Classical and Christian Schools and the American Association of Christian Schools. For the 2017-2018 school year we are offering full-time academic 4-year-old-kindergarten through twelfth grade classes. We also offer classical ballet classes, which are open to both RCS full-time students and to students attending other schools. Available on the Articles page of this website are applications for both full-time academic attendance and the ballet classes, the student handbook, the school’s curriculum list, and an introduction to classical education. Further information about ballet classes is also available under the Riverwood Classical Ballet School link immediately to the right.
Riverwood Classical School exists to assist parents and the covenant community in glorifying God by imparting the heart and mind of Christ to to our students, teaching each child by classical means to pursue God's truth, beauty, and goodness by the application of Scripture to every facet of life.
- Tuition and Fees Rates
- 2017-2018 Rates (approved 1/17/2017) (please scroll down to view 2018-2019 rates) Tuition: Part Time Kindergarten Students (8-12:20 M-F)--$3,200.00 or $320.00 ... read more
- AHERA-Compliant Asbestos Inspection Completed
- November 9, 2017 Riverwood Classical School has been inspected by an EPA-approved asbestos inspector and maintains a management plan file ... read more
- Current RCS Announcements & Class Sites
- Please click here to see current announcements and links to various class sites. read more
- Riverwood Classical Ballet School
- Please click here to see Ballet Program information. read more
- 2017-2018 Applications Available
- 2017-2018 Applications are now available for download from the Articles page of this website. RCS is taking applications for 4-Year-Old ... read more